Casio Pro Trek PRG-130 series is the Triple Sensor models that water resistant up to 200 meter because equipped by resister ring, making it perfect choice for extreme water environments and suitable for the real outdoor sportsman.
Moreover, Casio Pro Trek PRG-130 powered by barometer measures barometric pressure, digital compass that can determine direction, Altimeter determine the altitude position, all of which are included on the Triple Sensor features.
Of no less importance, this watch also powered by moon phase and Tide Graph functions, as well as a timer for use during yacht races. This means that the model is useful for all types of outdoor activities from mountain climbing until sailing on the sea.
The variant of this model include a resin band, which is attached to the case with large screws for plenty of strength, and a lightweight pure titanium metal band that resists rust.
- Mineral Glass
- Direction Bezel
- 200-meter water resistance
- Case / bezel material: Resin / Stainless steel
- Resin Band
- Electro-luminescent backlight
- Full auto EL light, afterglow
- Solar powered
- Digital compass
- World time
- Moon data (moon age of the input data, moon phase graph)
- Tide graph (tide level for specific date and time)
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Countdown timer
- Daily alarms
- Battery level indicator
- Power Saving (Display goes blank to save power when the watch is left in the dark.)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±20 seconds per month
- Size of case: 56.2 X 50.6 X 13.9 mm
- Total weight: 78 g